The road to recovery: 4 RCM leaders on the best strategies to survive and thrive amid the pandemic and beyond
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020 | 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
The COVID-19 pandemic created an overnight financial crisis for hospitals nationwide. This forced hospital revenue cycle leaders to make tough choices, such as redeploying staff, sourcing new vendors and implementing new self-pay billing and collections processes. Revenue cycle vendors played a pivotal role in helping hospitals quickly adapt and respond, protecting both the patient financial experience and the revenue stream. Which of their creative strategies have affected hospital revenue cycles most positively? Where do we go from here in a new post-pandemic world?
Join us for a live panel webinar featuring 4 RCM leaders as they draw upon their experiences to provide effective hospital vendor management strategies that can help hospitals financially recover from the pandemic, and better position their organizations as the country moves through and past COVID-19.
Featured panelists include:
- Leah Klinke, Assistant Vice President of Hospital Revenue Cycle at WVU Medicine
- Ted Syverson, Vice President of Revenue Cycle at Monument Health
- Debra Lowe, Head of Revenue Cycle at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Patrick Wall, Interim Vice President of Revenue Cycle at St Joseph's/Candler Health
- Moderated by: Nick Fricano, President & CEO of Healthfuse
- Vendor trends and the effects the pandemic induced regionally and nationally
- Lessons from front-line revenue cycle leaders
- Proactive, growth-minded vendor management strategies