Top 10 Best Practices to Maximize Complex Out-of-Network Reimbursements and Drive Payor Accountability
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019 | 1pm - 1:30pm CST
Providers everywhere are struggling to cope with complex reimbursement models, compliance pressures and declining collections, at the same time that payors are reducing ‘medical loss ratios’ at a faster and faster pace. Translation? More complexity, more to do, and fewer and fewer dollars.
A well-planned out-of-network strategy has the potential to build a diversified revenue stream that increases your total payor reimbursements. However, out-of-network is one of the most complex and time-consuming types of claims, and without a strong understanding of the most effective processes and procedures, providers run the risk of dedicating time, energy and effort without gaining benefits.
How can you avoid the pitfalls associated with implementing an out-of-network program and ensure that you get paid quickly and accurately?
Join Becker’s and Collect Rx on March 12th to hear about how you can effectively leverage out-of-network to improve both your financial health and patient satisfaction.
- How can you get the most cash from payors and optimize your patient experience?
- What do rigorous negotiations & appeals processes look like?
- How can you implement policies and procedures that reduce costly underpayments and denials?
- How important is data to negotiations & appeals?
- How can you get paid faster, with better accuracy and improve your net collections and cash flow?
- How can workflow automate the collections and revenue integrity process?
- What are the best practices that leverage people, processes, technology and industry expertise to help maximize reimbursements on the most complex claims?