UMass Memorial Health Care: Building a Successful Digital Health Strategy to Improve Operational Efficiencies
In an innovative and constantly changing digital age, health systems across the country are rethinking their care delivery models. Digital health plays an important role in patient-centered care, allowing health systems to expand access, improve efficiencies and enable more convenient and immediate patient connections.
UMass Memorial Health Care in Central Massachusetts has built a successful digital health strategy that includes expanding access to specialty critical care services, like stroke and neonatal intensive care.
During this webinar, members of UMass Memorial’s virtual medicine team will discuss the health system’s digital health strategy, including:
- Business and clinical assessments: Why understanding the business and clinical use case is so important
- Gaining buy-in: Why internal marketing & communication strategies are just as important as external efforts
- In-patient use cases: How UMass Memorial’s telestroke and teleNICU programs improved operational efficiencies
- Lessons Learned: What to do—and not to do—when building a digital strategy
- David Smith, Associate Vice President of Virtual Medicine, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Teresa Rincon, Telehealth Director, Clinical Operations, UMass Memorial Health Care
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, please register so that you can view the on-demand version at a later date.