What consumer-first looks like in healthcare: How Advocate Aurora Health plans to deliver consumer-centric experiences 24/7
Tuesday, October 6th, 2020 | 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm CT
Advocate Aurora Health has a consumer-first vision. But dynamic, consumer-centric experiences don't just happen. They require unifying touchpoints across the consumer healthcare journey, every day, at all times, no matter where that interaction occurs with the health system. The merger of Advocate and Aurora was a catalyst for their consumer-first approach. And it's not one project — it's many cross-functional projects that break down departments and data silos to deliver an omnichannel, connected customer experience the way consumers expect.
Leaders from Advocate Aurora Health will discuss how they approach intelligent engagement to support their consumer-first vision.
Join this virtual presentation to hear how to:
- Connect multiple patient touchpoints that result in dynamic, personalized experiences
- Unify and consolidate technologies to centralize and automate the orchestration of the customer experience
- Unlock the hidden power of analytics and insights for intelligent patient engagement
- Reboot key touchpoints for consumer engagement that are often overlooked or undervalued
- Measure the impact of consumer-first strategies on patient engagement and retention